If you’re tired of spending money on shaving cream, or frustrated when the nozzle stops working with the can still half full, it might be a good time to consider other alternatives.
- Long before shaving cream was invented, the old standby was a bar of shaving soap, a brush and a cup to hold them. Many people still use this method. If you don’t want to buy shaving soap, try a regular bar of soap.
- Some swear by glycerin soap, saying that it provides a smoother shave.
- If you shave in the shower, you can use the same shampoo you use for your hair.
- Baby shampoo is sometimes preferred because it is more gentle on the skin.
- Hair conditioner will soften your hair, no matter where it’s located.
Once you have tried some of these methods, you may wonder why you ever bothered buying shaving cream.